Nearly half of patients with pulmonary hypertension are not classified correctly. Do you know how pulmonary hypertension is diagnosed, classified and managed? And adhering to GOLD guidelines can help you …
Nearly half of patients with pulmonary hypertension are not classified correctly. Do you know how pulmonary hypertension is diagnosed, classified and managed?
And adhering to GOLD guidelines can help you manage patients with COPD.
Optimizing treatment for your patients requires knowledge of new classification schemes and guidelines. There is a lot to know.
Gregory Diette, MD, our Activity Director and Professor of Medicine, Epidemiology and Environmental Health Sciences at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and his invited faculty can help.
ePulmonology Review tells you what you need to know while you earn CE credits. Expert faculty curate peer-reviewed literature to find the most interesting, relevant, and important studies on a specific topic in pulmonology. The podcasts feature interviews with expert faculty discussing the research and showing you how to apply it to your practice.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this ePulmonology Review podcast include:
- Using GOLD guidelines to improve diagnosis and management of COPD
- Personalizing patient care while remaining adherent to guidelines
- Encouraging effective patient-provider communication in COPD treatment
- Developing treatments with patient input: optimizing COPD treatment
- Optimizing classification and management of pulmonary hypertension
- Spotting and treating pulmonary hypertension
- Comparing current and emerging therapies to select the most appropriate for your individual patients
I'm interested in this
Share with others
Write the first review