Psych On Demand
How convenient would it be to have a comprehensive collection of industry-standard mental health screening measures at your fingertips? Designed from the ground up by Dr. William Lemley, a board ...
How convenient would it be to have a comprehensive collection of industry-standard mental health screening measures at your fingertips? Designed from the ground up by Dr. William Lemley, a board certified psychiatrist, Psych on Demand enables medical professionals, researchers, residents, students, and supporting staff to have point-of-care access in a variety of inpatient, research, and outpatient settings. With over 35 assessment tools, it's easy to administer tests, or let the patient take control using Guided Access for those assessments which are designed to be self administered. Psych On Demand is an immensely powerful tool that fits right into your pocket to use wherever and whenever you need it.
Tools and screening measures included:
-Assessment Test for Delirium & Cognitive Impairment (4AT)
-Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS)
-Abbreviated Mental Test (AMT)
-Adult ADHD Self-Report Short Form Screener v.1.1 (ASRS)
-The Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT)
-The Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test -C (AUDIT-C)
-Bush-Francis Catatonia Screening Instrument (BFCSI)
-Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS)
-Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale-Revised (CESD-R)
-Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment for Alcohol (CIWA-Ar)
-Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale (COWS)
-DIGFAST - Mnemonic for diagnosis of a Manic Episode
-Drug Abuse Screening Test (DAST-10)
-Eating Attitudes Test (EAT-26) EXCLUSIVE to Psych on Demand
-Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
-Full Outline of UnResponsiveness Score (FOUR)
-Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-Item (GAD-7)
-Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS)
-Geriatric Depression Scale - Short Form (GDS-S)
-Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
-Hamilton Depression Scale (HAM-D)
-Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ)
-Primary Care PTSD Screen (PC-PTSD)
-PTSD Checklist - 5 (PCL-5)
-PTSD Checklist – Civilian Version (PCL-C)
-Patient Health Questionnaire-2 item (PHQ-2)
-Patient Health Questionnaire-4 item (PHQ-4)
-Patient Health Questionnaire-9 item (PHQ-9)
-Patient Health Questionnaire for Adolescents (PHQ-A)
-Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology (QIDS-C)
-Richmond Agitation-Sedation Scale (RASS)
-Ramsay Sedation Scale (RSS)
-SAD PERSONS Depression Scale (SADS)
-SIGECAPS - Mnemonic for diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder
-WHO-Five Well-Being Scale (WHO-5)
-ZUNG Self-Report Depression Scale (ZSDS)
- Tools inclusive of Cognitive Disorders, Developmental Disorders, Eating Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Catatonia, Mood Disorders, Schizophrenia Spectrum, Medication-Induced Disorders, Somatization Disorders, Trauma-Related, and Substance Use.
- Easy to use, accurate, and up-to-date information and instructions for each assessment.
- Compatible with "Guided Access" allowing the device to be placed in the hands of the patient/client for self-administered assessments.*
- Automatic computation of results with related treatment guidelines.
- Advanced search to find the perfect tool when you need it most.
- Store favorites for quick access.
- Save quick notes for each tool.
- Navigate directly to primary literature.
- Quickly email results or send to an AirPrint compatible device**
* To enable Guided Access, go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Guided Access.
** Psych On Demand does not send identifiable patient data via email
I'm interested in this
Share with others
Write the first review