Indextra Medical Library
Indextra gives you on- and offline access to close to 500 medical titles from the world’s leading publishers, covering all clinical specialties. In other words you, as a health professional, …
Indextra gives you on- and offline access to close to 500 medical titles from the world’s leading publishers, covering all clinical specialties. In other words you, as a health professional, are now able to verify your clinical decisions with the most up-to-date and trustworthy medical expertise available – instantly and wherever you are.
Cambridge University Press, Datapharm, Elsevier, NICE, Oxford University Press, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Wiley, WHO, Zeshan Qureshi Publishing.
- Trustworthy: Up-to-date medical expertise from the world’s leading publishers. Indextra is an independent company, amassing medical textbooks from the world’s leading publishers into a single app. You can rely on the content being current and up-to-date.
- Accessible: Use it anywhere, anytime, on- or offline. Always have an expert in your pocket, wherever you are. Have access to an instant second opinion at all times.
- Comprehensive: Get access to close to 500 titles covering all clinical specialties. Search and find any title, symptom or disease instantly.
- Great value: No more buying books one by one – get the complete Indextra library for a small monthly subscription fee.
- The complete Oxford Medical Handbook series (including titles such as Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine etc.) and Specialist Handbook series
- BNF and BNFC
- Wiley’s Rapid Series (Rapid Medicine, Rapid Psychiatry, Rapid Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc.)
- Wiley’s At a Glance Series (Anatomy at a Glance etc.)
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
- NICE guidelines
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry
- The Unofficial Guide series from Zeshan Qureshi
I'm interested in this
Share with others
Write the first review
Free - $24.99Visit on the Web
Share with others
1 person is interested in this