Awarding 10 scholarships from $50 up to $1,000!
Buy rotation textbooks, cover residency interview cost, sign up for board review courses, pay rent, or just take a needed vacation!
We started the MedForums Scholarships to help remove some of the stress associated with finding the best education resources and paying for them. MedForums was founded by an Emergency Physician who understands the stress associated with doing well on rotations and tests during medical school and residency.
MedForums is like “yelp” for medical education. You can reduce stress and save time finding the best peer-reviewed medical education resources (rotation guides, QBank, USMLE test prep, board review, etc.) in any format (blog, podcast, textbook, etc.) on MedForums. MedForums is the only centralized database of medical education resources that provides instant access to resource information, ratings, and peer reviews so you can find the best medical education resources. ...read less
We started the MedForums Scholarships to help remove some of the stress associated with finding the best education resources and paying for them. ...read more
- Apply by: April 15, 2019
- Award on: May 1, 2019
- Eligibility: Medical Students, Residents, Fellows, NP and PA Students Note: Must be attending a US, Canada, or Carribean training program
- Complete the Scholarship Application .
- Earn points to win!
- Leave reviews - Review resources like QBanks, podcasts, #FOAMed, shelf exam, USMLE and board certification preparation materials that you have used.
- Follow us on social media - Twitter, Facebook, and Medium
- Add resources - If you don’t see a resource on MedForums that you’ve used, add it to the site.
Become a MedForums Fellow
- Share MedForums - Encourage others to join MedForums and leave reviews.
- Post on social media - Be sure to tag 'at' MedForums