Journal Club reviews the top articles in internal medicine, and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, Journal Club's article reviews are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians ...
Journal Club reviews the top articles in internal medicine, and puts landmark trials at your fingertips. Written by physicians, Journal Club's article reviews are distilled into bite-size morsels that clinicians can digest quickly. Think of it as CliffsNotes for medical research. We do the hard work reviewing the literature so that you can focus on what's most important: patient care.
A few reviews:
• “Amazing! I’ve been trying to put a list like this together for years!”
• “In a class by itself! As a med student I love having instant access to these landmark studies with navigation treatment options.”
• “It helps to make the iPhone an anti-pimping machine during rounds.”
• Simple and easy-to-use interface
• Concise PICO-structured bottom lines
• Physician-written and peer-reviewed major points
• Sort trials by name, date, specialty, and disease
• Star your favorites for quick access
• Easily share summaries with colleagues
• Instantly sync for new summaries
• Powered by Wiki Journal Club
Article summaries contain:
• Bottom line
• Major points
• Links to PubMed and full text
Check out Wiki Journal Club (http://www.wikijournal...) for a complete list of articles reviewed in the app. The list grows weekly! And if you're a health care provider with an interest in becoming a contributor, please get in touch with our editorial staff at contact@journalclubapp....
• Like us on http://facebook.com/jo...
• Follow us on Twitter at @journalclubapp
• Powered by Wiki Journal Club at http://wikijournalclub...
• Tell your colleagues to visit http://journalclubapp.com
I'm interested in this
Share with others
Write the first review